Daisypath Graduation tickers

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Oh, I'm so tekke!

I dun want to enter debate no more. It's so tekke. Still got 1 more day to go. Feeling soo exhausted that I almost felt asleep during the last round for today. I got up and I'd no idea where to start evendo, I got it all write down (points pon cam eleborate bangang2 jer). And I went blabbering mende ntah. At the end, we lose that round. I dun really mind to lose, but the margin was so far. T_T Hahaha. Padan muka. Sape suruh goreng teruk sgt.

So, moral of the story, klau dh budget nk kalah, goreng tuh elok2 skit. Ta'arif and scope mmg penting. Eleboration mesti jelas. Evendo, you've to all of it in Arabic. Hu3.

Our first round was tekke too. We met with team with Arabian/Iran/any country kt middle east la kot as one of their members. I dun understand at all what he said (maybe a few la kot). Too fast and he said to many things that I cudn't actually follow. He3 BTW the guy was quite handsome too :P. And of coz, needless to say, we lose dat one too.

Anyway, we won the 2nd round. I dun know why. Hak3. Tp mmg puas hati. Because our oppenents at that time were trying hard to psycho us. Trying to stare at us as long as possible, making a weird facial expression. I want to laugh sbb amat buruk skali when they did that. hak3

Dat's all for today's debate. Do wait for more losing news. And now I know how the seniors (who'd enter Arabic debate la) felt.

Roger and Out.

2 comments:

GuGu said...

not,,sbr cket jek.....

najihah iman said...

:) cayalah tasnim db8 arabis..
dibah,lela join tak?