Wow. It's been more than a month I haven't write or actually blabber something here. Thanks to Ms Malas + Mr. Disintegrating Lappy (seriously, need a new one). First of all, it's nice to be home.All those familiar scenes (with tons of house-chores lies ahead :P). And I can eat all kind of food, without actually feeling guilty towards my money :D. Yeah, home sweet home.
A lil tiny teeny bit about the last exam. I think all of the papers were equally hard. And I believe it's going to get tougher. So, yesterday I stumbled upon Dr Anum's facebook with the status saying, "to all my students, what have you been doing for the last few months", a day after our last paper. Well, that's not a good sign. She said both 1st and 2nd year were just the same = bad. Just pray to Allah. X_X. Doomed!!! Tawakkal je la. We've done our best. (yeke?)
Currently, my house is under renovations. So, it looks disastrous and muddy. To, sape2 esp the girls who plan to come to Kelate (klau jd la kn), please don't visit my house. He3, this is an open dis-invitation.
Anyway, just opened an e-mail from Dr Suhaila. Something to do with essay writing. So, to all bloggers out there, why not put into use your blog writing skill? You got nothing to lose. :)
Could anyone suggest any activities to be done during these 2 months of hols? Ermm.
K. Roger and Out.
P/s: If we know that we're doing something wrong and sinful yet still keep on doing it. So, that made us what? Stupider than stupid? Hmmm.
P/s: If we know that we're doing something wrong and sinful yet still keep on doing it. So, that made us what? Stupider than stupid? Hmmm.

No comments:
Post a Comment