I'm so behind in posting anything. Laziness is definitely a cliche excuse. Ha3. But that's just it. Hols is going to end soon. No more 'goyang-kaki' atmosphere, I guess. The upcoming days will be busier with pretty heavy stuff; back to GV, new sem, new freakingly mind-sucking topics, new responsibilities and last but not least, new juniors :). So, kene berlagak matured la skit.
Last few weeks were quite something. The world's hot issue of Israeli's bloody raid on Gaza flotilla. It was inhumane. But nothing was human when it comes to Israeli. Just keep on our faiths, hopes and prayers to Palestinians.
My unexpected vacation to Cameron Highland. Long story short, I was supposed to be camping somewhere at Tumpat but ended up to be there. Weird, huh?
Sybah and I. Kami dikatakan kembar. Pelik.
Kabus di awl pagi.
A day at my primary school. It was quite fun and nostalgic too. It's been a loooooooong time since my last visit. Lots of changes and development. I was there to serve as a so-called facilitator for standard 6 motivational camp. It just came to my sense that 12 years-old kiddies can be really, really out of control. During the treasure hunt game, they were screaming, running and climbing all over the places. Was I like that before? Hmm. The best part was to see how careless and free they were. And they also called me 'muallimah'. Bangga tuh :D. Ha3. I also met some of my former teachers and the school has a new principle; Mlmh Rusyaida. The disciplinary bureau must be very shining under her. :D
My super juniors. eh? Mcm penah dgr word tuh.
With them. I dun even remember any of their names despite of being told so many times.
Muallimah Wardah
Other facis aka my juniors. They sang us (me and sybah) a song. "chic...chic something" and ended it with "i love u". So sweet!
Off to Villa Danialla, near Sudara beach last weekend. It had an awesome swimming pool. Double storey!!! One for adults and one for kids. The adult's had 6ft till 12ft depth. Seriously deep. I stuck at 6ft only, and barely made to 7ft. Not to mention, the beach was lovely and swim-able. And it got this classic-looking dining place right in front of the beach. The chalet was more like a hotel. It even got a windscreen tv and astro! It was a superb resort....and so did the fee. Hu3.
A hall in front of our room.
Staircase to swimming pool. Adult's section.
Kami badak berendam. :P
The dining place
The beach. Subhanallah. Lawa kan. Teringat lagu time class arab. "Albahru yamtaddu wal ma'uhu yashdu...."
p.s awan tu mcm wat peace :D
Other villas. Bleh nampak astro terpacak.
My bro is coming back from USIM today. That's the end of it. He was barely a month there. Mmg xde keje tol bdak tu.
And also, Rejab's here!!! We're 2 months away from Ramadhan. :))
p.s. I like to 'sumbat' everything in one post. Hu3.


6 comments:
nim,bangge gle ade org panggil 'muallimah'..huahua..
wah!bestny bley p brcti kt tpi pntai 4 d 2nd tme!!dlm cti ni..
serius sumbat,,
power arr nim,,
haha
tirah..jom pg pantai lg~~he3
ummu..sy mmg suke sumbat2. hak3
tauhu sumbat suke?
sotong sumbat suke laa~~ :D
niim.. lawanye kt dining place 2.. nk g..!
Post a Comment