Daisypath Graduation tickers

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Breathing again!

Alhamdulillah, this blog is getting its pulse back! More than a months since my last superly short entry. Malas, busy, no idea, bla bla bla. Mcm2 excuses.So, today, I brave myself to write something.

 Yesterday was Lel's birthday~! He2. Happy belated birthday dear! 

Almost end of Ramadhan. It's a mixed feeling. Sad to leave Ramadhan. I miss the moments walking down the hill, rushing to break the fast at Masjid NurSaadah, rushing for Terawikh prayer at surau kg. Walking with Tirah/Sof/Dilah/Sanah/Dijat+Zu mlm2, gelap2. And makcik2 yg almost tumpangkan kami balik tyme hujan anjing&kucing, makcik2 yg kejutkan kami bile tertidoooo tyme terawikh. And of course, I'm going to miss Ramadhan itself. Only Allah knows whether I still have a chance to meet Ramadhan again next year.   

I'm also happy to celebrate the coming Eidfitri (ye esok je pn!). Meeting family members that are only being seen once a year. Eating mcm2 kueh :D and duit raya. I'll celebrate the eid at Kelantan half day and off to Kedah. Will be back in three days. And maybe I'm not going to Najwa's wedding. Sedey, since she's about to break the record to be the first girl to get married in my batch and I'm going to miss that historical event. Hu3.

And to all my ex-schoolmates of Amanians, do come to this grand gathering/reunion of the first nine batches on Sept. 16 (ye, it's Malaysia Day!). Ahaks. Looking forwards to it. 

And I also want to apologize for all my wrongdoings whether they were being done purposely/unintentionally by me. Aaasif, minta maaf, sorry, gomen everyone!  


Happy eid mubarak from us! (p.s xsia2 latih bdak kecik nie wat 'peace'. Ahaks.)


"Yesterday is a history, Tomorrow is a mystery, Today is a giftl; that's why it is called 'THE PRESENT'. 
Life your life to the fullest to get His blessing!"

2 comments:

TiRaH(^-^) said...

salam
niim..sy pun akn miss semue tu.xley blaa smue tu...nk tmbah lg ni, terkejut org baling mercun tme balik terawih..hak3..n miss kt tikus2 n lipas2 y lintas jalan kt kmpung tu..hak3...n stu lg,xley lupe muke nim tme xckup mknn ms iftar kt msjid..ksian2..

Anonymous said...

pergh.. Tulis pnjg2, hp died. =.="...nway, as i was saying, because of ur bad, very bad influence, layth terpengaruh terikut2 angkat 2 jari.. N who the hell says 2fingers, or v or whatever its called is peace? I like 3 fingers better... :p