Daisypath Graduation tickers

Friday, September 17, 2010

The recaptured memories

Alhamdulillah, praises to Allah, the last night grand reunion run smoothly although it did carry away with the timing. Being there did bring lots of almost-forgotten memories. I still remember the first day I was in the school. It was my father who hold my hand and guide me to the class  where I was located. And the spread of the baseless ghost stories (which I'm the only one who still remember it up until now, pelik...). The day that I wasn't feeling very well and ended up vomiting during the lesson (errggh, that was really a bad one). When I was in standard five, my class kept on getting the cleanest class ever. Ahaks. Mane x nya, we sacrificed half of our lunch break period cleaning the class. Time tuh kami agak OCD kot ;D. He2. And yeah, the worst of all, the war between banin and banat. We seemed to dislike each other at that time. Ntah nape.

Okay2, back to the present.  

The ceremony commenced with doa' and singing of school anthem, which the last time I sang it, was more than seven years ago.

Part of the lyrics.

ex-sri Batch 7, just beberape kerat pn. (supposedly there were more boys, tp ntah mne merayap)

 Pics taken with muallim/ah + ahli lembaga PPA (which include my father and tmah's)


During the photography session, everyone seemed to have  the dslr thingy. And I only have this almost-3-yrs-old cam. Cam inferior siot amik pics beside them. Ahaks.

Those who were keen to take pictures. Head of cameramen, Bro Naufal (sitting)

Amidst of the excitement seeing old friends, I spotted an USIMian senior, who I seriously have no idea that she was an Amanian before.Yep, it was Sis Izyan. Klakar rasenya.  

With USIMian seniors.


1st batch aka my eldest brother's former classmates. 

It would be nicer if more Amanians show up. Hu3. But the event was great. It's not piece of cookies tau to gather the scattered Amanians. And so, kudos for the committee members ye! Allah yubarik fikum! 


Forever in memory!

7 comments:

zT said...

feeling inferior niim? then u should have one la~ dslr is cool hehe

GuGu said...

kte nmpk bobo! haha
uhuk uhuk uhuk! terbatuk2 d cni.
*senanyer nk tumpang batuk jek*
sekian tme kaseh.^^

TasniimAHY said...

zt>> mmg cool~ duit pon cooooool!!

man>> eh, bobo je ke nampak..org len? he3

aiman_masri said...

skandalkah gugu n bobo... ?? har3..

mysa said...

3 words. rugi tak datang. huhu

muallimah2 semua sihat? muallimah azira ade x lg?

GuGu said...

emang>> pe kene mengena ak lak ni...huuuu~
neym,,kte niat mende len,jd len lak.xpsl je tw.......wuuuu~~

munira said...

salamm :) eh ur snior eh izYan ayunii ???

hehe my BEST FRIEND tueeW