Daisypath Graduation tickers

Monday, October 18, 2010

Of Midnight

It's almost 12 midnight and my youngest bro will turn 17 in any minutes from now. Happy birthday to you, dear! And I know you're not going to celebrate it in between the classes (and extra classes) and tuitions. Not to mention, the homework and your self -revision. Hahaha. A typical SPM-slave. Anyway, hope you will slough off  that so-not-cool tight jeans and weirdo hair-style (your hair is like kayu already, putting so much gel!). May you become a humble slave of HIM but still an outstanding person. 

Used to call him 'baby'of the family 

Back to me. I'm still reading the physiology of menstrual cycle. I wonder how Dato' can digest all these facts and riddles of XX yet he's a male. And I, myself, a proud XX still perplex at the intricateness of the female reproductive thingy. Irony kn? 

Intricate yet Allah has created it just nice to suit with our lives.

P.s Follicular/proliferative phase; hormone secreted is estrogen while luteal/secretory phase, both progesterone and estrogen are secreted.
p.s.s Dimension for ovary is 3x2x1 cm while uterus is 3x2x1 inches...
p.s.s.s Oversleeping tyme afternoon can make you nocturnal. Yeke?



No comments: