Daisypath Graduation tickers

Friday, May 20, 2011

And there he went

 So, praises to Allah, my bro secured MARA's scholarship to Jordan. This morning, he had his flight and headed to INTEC with mama. Baba has a big operation today, so he couldn't take a leave.

I think by next year, all of my brothers will be out of Malaysia. And yes, leaving me alone here.

Xpe la. I can teman baba and mama here.

Anyway, Miswar was really excited  having a chance to go to Jordan. He wanted to buy a book about Jordan (but I said that it was a waste of money since you can google it all up). He even bought a pencil case with a JUST written on it (well, it's the JUST COOL brand actually, ha3). It is a nice feeling to have everything planned and all you have to do is to go to that direction.

The last three years, I was in the same spot as he is. But maybe less exuberance. USIM was neither the first nor the last choice. For me, it was a safe choice to make.

Entah. Maybe sometimes, I do wish I gamble a bit with my life. Make a risky choice. I guess that is what we call 'The Road Not Taken'.

p.s. How to get rid indecisiveness? It drives me crazy to choose a trivial thing for hours. Fuuh!

No comments: