Class started yesterday, and I have this 'homey syndrome' ; part of my soul is still at home. Rase super malas and xde semangat kot. Huuu.
But alhamdulillah, keep on praying to Allah, to make this soul and heart mutmainnah as possible.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyway, currently, there is an endemic in my batch. Endemic ponteng kelas.
Fine, I dun mind u all ponteng kelas. Ur life, ur decision but at the expense of the others, that's really piss me off.
Your faults, but someone else has to take the blames. Orang lain yang merah telinga kena marah.Your faults but the whole batch got bad impressions from lecturers.
From hadith saying, "The best among you, is the one who benefits the others". So, if u destruct yourself and the others too. Then, what's that make u? The worst of all la kot. Hmm.
And one more thing, be punctual. Yes, I know, saya xde la jenis punctual sgt. But at least be on time la coming to class. Some lecturers like to wait for ALL student to turn up in the class (sbb syg sgt, takut ade stdent ter'miss' any points given during lecture). Being late for un-excuseable reasons, u're wasting others' time jugak, not yours je.
Whatever it is, I may be not the best person to critize u all because maybe u are better than me. But upon hearing comments from lecturers, it really brings me down.
Prof X : Oh God, this is NOT A MUSLIM attitude at ALL...
Ntah. Super-sedih bile dgr. Kelemahan kita boleh jadi fitnah kepada Islam sendiri. Na'uzubillah.

2 comments:
hu3....each batch mesti ade yg buat perkara sama..smpai kelas lmbt, ponteng kelas...hurm~ silap nyer kat mane? x menghayati ape ilmu itu sebenarnya~ (I really hate dtg kelas lambat, tp x taw nak pilih ntr tunggu kawan atau dtg lambat..hu3 =,=)..last2, tersepit +.+
siapa makan peria, dialah terasa pahitnya.
hadouww...pahitnye terasa. T_T
Post a Comment