Daisypath Graduation tickers

Monday, February 27, 2012

A picture that made my day :)

No matter how stressed I am,

klau tgk gambar si comel yg happy nie, tentu mahu senyum panjang2 jgak :)

Meet Thauban b. Muthanna, ehee :D

Alhamdulillah for everything.

Admist of our serenity and happiness here, our muslim brothers and sisters in the middle east, Syria and the latest, Afghanistan are fighting for their lives just to make a small living. So, be grateful for every nikmat blessed on us. And may Allah grant protection and safety for them. Ameen.

This week is going to be a looooong oone with OPKIM in Terengganu by the end of this week. (waaa, excited). Ade crash course bljr bahasa T'ganu ke? Ahahaha :)

And the coming month, March, will be a bit hectic with MSC programmes booked for almost every weekend. Pening2. Need to take a looong breath before taking a big dive nie. Huuuu. 

Sometimes, when life is being preoccupied with several things at once, I'm worried......I'm worried if I go astray from remembering Him...if I miss Quran.....and............if I forgot the reasons why I'm doing those things.

Kadang-kadang naik turun tangga kat fakulti tuh smpai semput and terfikir "what and why I'm doing this..." Hmmmm. Penting tu utk keep on checking on your niat. Takut la, buat mcm2, tp tak ikhlas. It's like working hard over nothing. Na'uzubillah.

Till here. Need to study for tomorrow's quiz. Tetiba je ade kuiz. Huuu.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thauban ni budak sombong jgk ke?