Daisypath Graduation tickers

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Cuti?

Alhamdulillah.

After like 10th attempt trying to update this blog, I finally did it.

Cuti is cuti la. Mood bahagia buat seketika. Alhamdulillah for still having the chance to feel that way.

Being home = lepaking with family. Yeay!

But still, the thot of racing up to finish the proposal for research methodology do spoil the mood a bit (a lot actually). Nak wat keje lain pn xsenang. Hahaha.

And again, I changed my topic. Because apparently even I, myself dun understand what I want with my topic. A new topic, a new beginning and of course, a new draft all over again.

Bila kepala dah serabut....


And I dun understand how people read journal. I got thru a paragraph, and the ptosis begins. (Klau tgk tv, luas plak jd nya =..=' haaaissh, bila la nak siap).

Nway, this weekend, friends of USIM are coming for Az's wedding. The third wedding in my batch. Fuyooh, just in a year, dah 3 org tukar status. Hehehe, hopefully, geng 'kahwin after study' masih kekal bersama. hahaha.

Cuti also make me want to do weird things. I just signed up for twitter. Just feel like doing it. Hahaha. 'Great'! More reason to spend in front of lappy. Haiishh.



Okay, dah, perlu menjadi lebih produktif...hehehe.

No comments: