Feeling like writing something on the blog despite of still-lots-on-the-list-to-revise-for-tomorrow. Hehe.
Okay. Duty called. Will be going back to campus today. Emotionless, since tomorrow is exam and so, stuff like saying I dun feel like coming back is not even in my mind.
I dun like exam, but then who does. Give me such an unstable state of mind.
Whatever it is, am wishing everyone the best of luck. May Allah bless our effort and ease the exam. And hopefully, whatever happen, insyaAllah will help us to mature into a better medical student and hence, a better 'ibad to Him.
And I can't believe I'll be starting surgery posting next week. Like, really? haha. Hoping tunjuk ajar from friends who are almost done with the posting and beloved seniorsss as well. We will be separating into smaller groups of 14 now. Kurang menyengat dah kalau nak bising2. haha. :D
p.s. Am missing Sakinah's scream already. haha.
![]() |
| Bullying her into my tudung. Dah jd jubah plak. Ahaha. |


No comments:
Post a Comment