Daisypath Graduation tickers

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Membontoti

Yep. A new word in my life dictionary. 'Membontoti' those who are called nurse, HOs, MOs and specialist. Our existence (the medical students I mean) are never being bothered. Mcm kayu, tunggul and tiang. Except that, we utter a few words once in a while. 

Surgery is a great posting. Just finish my 1st week and I dun expect much from it. Blurr, dunno when it is the right time to interrupt. The HOs are like super busy. Even to smile seems like a great task for them to do. Unless, the Drs are from USIM, others dun really care about u. And to meet Drs or nurses who reply to u, a lil bit longer that ur question, is a blessing u know. hahaha. Oh, how much I miss all the lecturers from those pre-clinical days. They were always there for u. Ade masalah skit, dah kena panggil pergi bilik. Well, this is life. Like it or not, u got to survive on ur own.

Patients are always the best teachers. Be it for medical purposes or life lessons. And they never fail to surprise u. They make u wanting to become a better person everyday. Hehe. And here, at hosp Ampang, we also got quite a number of chinese patients. Now, I wish I had learnt Mandarin before. Huhuhu. 

And many thankssss to friends who were previously from surgery posting. Looootsss of sharing from them. Jazakumullah khairan khathiraaa. Thnks again for making it easier for us, insyaAllah, may Allah ease u ol as well. 


1st day : Mood termenung. Thinking of what lies ahead.

Sharing moments from mereka. 

p.s. to baba n mama, klau ade surat saman sampai, jgn marah ye. Saman lesen mati. Nnt nanim byr + betulkan lesen lepas ni. Nk call bgtau, nnt mcm panjang plak kne marah. Nanim bgtau sini je laa ek. No big deal. *abess laa, huuaa*