Called baba last Saturday. Ckp basi-basi pasal flight balik, pastu...
Me : Baba, selamat hari bapa.
Baba : Hah?
Me : Selamat hari bapa. HAAA-PPY FAA-THER'S DAAY. (semangat ckp, takut xdgr, haha)
Baba : *Tukar topik laiin plak*
Me : Alaaa =.='
Kelakar pun ada. The thing is I usually call mama klau nk say hi, nk gossip, or nk cite pa-pe laa. Hahaha.
But still, he is always in my doa, heart and mind. Thanks Allah for blessing us such a great father, who has done a superb job in mentarbiyyahkan kami, who always reminds us the purpose of life and the importance of dakwah to others.
| He commented this when I wished his birthday last year. Hehe. At least,we hav one thing in common - not good in expressing our feelings. Haha. |
![]() |
| Me & Baba. His hair is getting more whiter each time I got home. Huuu. |


No comments:
Post a Comment