Bismillah.
Wow, I haven't blog on anything since the last 2 months. I want to blabber soooo many thing, that I turned up not writing at all. Haha.
Currently am in Paeds Posting. Oh yeeaah, kidddssssss. It's very interesting posting and one can surely unleash their childish side without feeling inappropriate. U can go crazy, laugh like gile, makes jokes and play as well. Hehehe.
But, the thing about examining a child esp a very young one, u definitely need courage to do it despite of the crying and everything. Sometimes, I make a mental note, that it is normal for them to cry when they're touched or pulled esp babies la kan. Ye la sape xcuak klau bdak nangis kuat2, gelabah pn ade. For older children, u surely need to have loadds of tactis under ur sleeve how to tackle them.
We already know how mothers r very protective of their young one. But mummies out there, dun worry, no any blood taking procedure will kill them, no matter how loud the babies r crying. Instead not knowing what's happening to them can kill them.
N my fav part of all is selfie-cam with them. Looking back at the pics can really make ur day. Hehehe.
Yeah, it's updated!
![]() |
| Fooling around hehehe :) |


2 comments:
wahh, nmpk besh je maen ngn budak. tp sure susah nk wat PE kan?
gulz = childisshh = shohoo shweeet!!
wat is PE??
a very nice update so far.
Post a Comment