Daisypath Graduation tickers

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Psy...psy...psy!

I'm supposed to finish and settle my script for tomorrow's presentation. But here I am, writing for another post. ahaha. 


Psy is one interesting posting. Hearing the patient's story or having a class with the lecturer, make u feel like u're also having some degree of mental illness. Like seriously! ok, maybe not that far-fetched. At least, some sort of personality. I'm a lil bit worrier sometimes. Over-think stuff. At some point, pening-kan kepala sendiri. =.= hmmm. Okaaayy, let's end this before I self-diagnosed whatever I'm having or thinking. Lalala.

Today, one patient decided to be nice by 'suap'kan nasi to my fellow friends who were actually fasting today. I know I shouldn't be laughing, but yeah it's a lil bit funny actually. 


There r lots of funny events actually during this posting. It feels kinda bad to laugh. But, really cannot help it. Heeee. :D

One of my guy-friend has his 'laughing corner'. Whenever he feels like having an outburst of laughter in front of the patient (esp while clerking d patient), he will quickly run to any corner or at least, facing the wall, and laugh like gile there, even kick d wall as well. And then, return to the patient with a 'solemn' face. Hayya. Not only patients but the students are also behaving abnormally in psy ward. 

Very psy. 

and yeahh, writing can be therapeutic sometimes. hahhaaa. 

the one posting where we entered and leave the ward together. hahaha
sbb nak masuk n keluar kne pakai card. 

2 comments: