Daisypath Graduation tickers

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Study Madness!

As the exam approaches, books are definitely your best friends ever.

Pagi, buku. Ptg, buku. Mlm, buku.
Anat? Fisio? Biochem? Alamak, titas lg?Arab cmner? ICT??!!

Study madness..

I know2. Maybe I exaggerated it a lil bit. But I believe it's the same thing that my friends are worried about too (or at least that's what I think). Everyone is trying their best to score for the final (no exception for me of course). Becoz, from there we will be judged by the lecturers (dean!) and seniors. And of course as an early indicator whether medic is our thingy or not.

**I've no idea why I cannot discard this italic font!!

However, to my dear friends, I know some of you are under stressed because of this. Becoz I am! So, DO remember ALLAH. Without Him, nothing is possible. Don't neglect our responsibilities to Him.

Exams are just sign boards to guide us to the right path. Do not make them as our destinations. We still have a long way to go...

BTW, have you call your parents today? **I miss my family~

and lastly ask forgiveness from your friends etc.

The main reason I wrote this because, I WANT TO REMIND myself. I've been quite derailed lately.

And I'm so sorry if I ever hurt any of you. Esp, Lel, Dib, Tim and Man. Gommen!

And to my study group, sorry if the way I explained things are 'kucar-kacir'. Thanks for being supportive during the disccussion. Sometimes, muka nampak cam nk pengsan, but y'all were still there to listen.

And to my lab group, Sanah, Amin, Njm, so sorry if there's anything went wrong during lab, or report-related.

Gommen everyone!



.::Good luck with the coming exam::.


,,_A muslimah, a daughter, a meddie_,,

t@sn!!m

No comments: