Ha3 now, I got this addiction of reading other people's blogs. To kill the time agaknya. 2 weeks of doing-nothing holidays!. Anyway, I came across this one blog. Something to do with pitying people that stuck with their old gang. And how she proud of herself that she had widened her so-called horizon. I laughed upon reading that statement.
Okay2, I admit that she met a lot of different people. But come on la. Even you got millions of friends, you still need one or two person that will always be there for you. Waktu suka or duka, kata org. I'm glad to be 'stuck' with my old gang by the way. I mean, they know the worst and the best of me. I can gladly show the true colour of myself without having to create any nonsense story about my life. So, apa salah nye, if I stuck with them. I would be happy to be stuck with them for my whole entire life. But still, I give space for meeting new ppl. It's interesting to get to know new ppl. New experience la kan. But, dun leave your old friends behind.

2 comments:
yosh~ go niim go! =p
tharu niimm..~sob2.
Post a Comment