Daisypath Graduation tickers

Thursday, December 10, 2009

The Time That Lost.

Have you heard this,

الوقت كالسيف إن لم تقطعه قطعك

or Read this,


Time is irreversible. Once you lost it, it'll never return. And those who are able to manage their time wisely as a servant of Allah and khalifah, are fallahun here and Hereafter.

Wondering, for the past 19 years, what did I do, that has gotten me here? what did i do, that has made me as me? A lot of mistakes that need to be rectified...

There were occasions when I wish that I've more time to do this and that and those too. But the regrets pay nothing.

Now, the 2nd sem of me being a medical student has started. It felt like just yesterday I registered here. Anyway, the 1st day started off with non-stop lectures. Mantap sgt.

So, for this new sem, I suppose to vow for new resolutions, right?

Here goes the list.
  • Don't procrastinate.
  • Do simple mind map for every lecture esp fisio n biochem.
  • No "i think i understand" statement anymore. If you assume, means that you're not confident. ASSUME = A** u n me!
  • Dun understand, ask or discuss.
  • Fisio = logic.
p.s result sem 1 is yet to be known. I'm not sure what to expect. Let it be laaa...

BTW, talking about time, need too keyboard off now.

1 comment:

GuGu said...

new sem.
new azam.
new semangat.
new h0pe.
utk satu cita2 yg sama..
berusaha same2 iA brjye..
g0 nottE!!