I was reading biochem just now. Somehow, all those chromatography stuffy really can bore me to death. So, I made a detour to write something here ;). Anyway, if u have probs understading biochem, just search it tru the internet. There's a lot simpler explanation of it. And even Dr Norma's notes also were taken from it.
But studying tru the internet can really (i mean, REALLY) distract me. One minute you're reading principle of ion exchange, the next minute, you're facebooking, or pegi usha2 blog org. Ape la nak jadi.
Yesterday, I went to Mid. Byk jugak habis. Fortunately, I spent it mostly on books, bukannye bende2 yg bukan2. But still, I regretted for lunching at Kenny Roger's. One main course and an orange juice cost like almost RM 20 sumthing. I know2, typical laa tu, but as a student, kene berjimat skit. The money I used is from JPA scholarship which is meant to be used for study and sara diri purposes. Not to go joli sana sini.
On the way back, we got ourselves into a chinese driver's taxi. He talked!! a lot, in a friendly manner of course which is nice actually. Anyway, he started asking about Islam, why women need to wear scarf. And isn't a guy supposed to wear a songkok constantly too (well, actually, songkok is a part of Malay thingy and nothing to do with Islam). And also, do muslims pray at mosques only (becoz, one of his passengers prayed inside his taxi). The answers to all that questions are really easy, if and only if you're explaining it to a muslim too. But when it comes to non-muslims, you really need to choose your words carefully so that you dun cause more confusions to them. But then, I always be in my comfort and safe zone. Meaning, I rarely mingle with non-muslims. This is one of my biggest setbacks. =.=' Hu3
Okay2, got to continue revising Biochem. \(x.x)/
p.s. Anyway, the house was quite empty today. 3 ppl left. The rest, ade msuk sukan la, pergi daurah, balik etc. So, it's a bit? dull weekend. When I'm not reading, I'm off sweeping the floor (ceh, budget rajin), xpon, golek2 on lel's, dhiey's and my beds. Hak3.
p.s.s. BTW, there's a talk at campus tomorrow. By Ust Hasrizal. Something about seerah Nabi. I'm planning to go. Jika tiada aral yg melintang la.

No comments:
Post a Comment