Daisypath Graduation tickers

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Today.

When people talk about dakwah, I dunno what to say. More like, I'm afraid to say anything -Afraid if I said it in a wrong way or I'm saying things like 'cakap xserupa bikin punye maa'. Sometimes, I dun feel like doing the dakwah thingy because people didn't seem like care if I do it or not. And there are occasions where I felt like I dun make any difference at all. So, why burden myself? (o.0?)

Hu3, this way of mindset actually has detered many highly potential da'ei out there. Don't limit dakwah to ustaz2 and ustazah2 only. Everyone is responsible of it.

Anyway, these are some of the gist today's talk by Ust Hasrizal about dakwah. I just feel like sharing it. he2

"Dakwah is a law of nature before it takes its place in law of syariah."
  • Every life in the universe is interdependence on each other. It's hard to live on your own without the need of others. No man is an island. So, the need of the others is basically a dakwah. Amar ma'ruf nahi munkar.
  • Today's dakwah is no longer about awareness in Islam or etc but on how to deal with modern generation that has become very self-centred. The 'I dunno and I dun care' sme.
  • "The believers, men and women, are Auliyâ ' (helpers, supporters, friends, protectors) of one another; they enjoin (on the people) Al-Ma'rûf (i.e., Islamic Monotheism and all that Islam orders one to do), and forbid (people) from Al-Munkar (i.e., polytheism and disbelief of all kinds, and all that Islam has forbidden); they offer their prayers perfectly (Iqįmat-as-Salat), and give the Zakat, and obey Allah and His Messenger. Allah will have His Mercy on them. Surely, Allah is All-Mighty, All-Wise." (Surah At Taubah, 9: 71)

"The Iceberg Concept"

Aqidah ---> Mindset ---> Evaluation ---> Action

"Aqidah is a belief that results in an action."

"You are what you believe of yourself."

"What you see is what you get." cam WYSWYG yg bljr ICT lak. ;p

"Genius people are those who can convert complicated things into simpler ones."

"Dakwah must be INSIDE-OUT not outside-in"
  • Dakwah should not be done because of environment. Becoz, if we fail to make a difference, we'll be disappointed.
  • Dakwah is not a trend.
  • If we assume dakwah as an obligation that must be done, we'll be burdened because of it.

"We should not tell people what we know, but what they ought to know"

"Think big but act small"

  • We think of our ummah, what kind of improvement we can make, but we act based on our posisition in the ummah - as a student, leader etc.

I think that's all. More and less. Ini shj yg hanya termampu ditulis and diingati kembali. he3

No comments: