The more I xnk susah kn other people, the more I did it actually. Sedey2. Last nite, I troubled all my housemates. Gatal terknci pintu. Seriously, I've no idea how it got locked. Padahal before this, thing like that never happenned. Tp I redha. As the maxim goes, "Anything can happen". But as Man said, these are among the moments where u can actually see those who are reliable to help u. So, my special thanks go to Tan and the rest of my housemates esp my roomates. And also to Bob and Sehak + Hanip <---the real culprit yg patahkan Emangnye hammer. hak3 And kpd sesape yg indirectly involved in helping us. Also to ustaz. W.pun, pintu tuh lebey rosak dbuatnye. Thanks and SORRY bebyk!!!
BTW, this saturday, ade debat arab. Xtau cmner. Muja has completely lost his voice, I'm having a bad fever. Mner laa I nk cari pengganti esp debat arab. Adeeh. Just wait and see laa mcm mner.
Keyboard off. xtahan wif the runny mucus. :P

No comments:
Post a Comment