Daisypath Graduation tickers

Saturday, February 27, 2010

English Rock!

So, the camp is finally over!!! 3 days non-stop talking in English surely can drive me crazy. Whenever we mistakenly talked something other than English, everyone would look at you as if you've done the biggest mistakes ever. Scary. hak3 Even, the guilt of talking Malay words followed me home. Still, after we got home, some of us still spoke in English. So, kudos to Miss Q, the committee members and of course the dedicated facilitators! The camp was fun and enjoyable. Although I hate the part where we'd to built the sand castle thingy. Digging the sand is sooo not my thing. Hak3 The activities were exciting esp treasure hunting. Running here and there. Up and down the stairs. Seriously, I felt like losing both of my legs. Big clap to M for making a nice and humurous story for our first clue. Although, I didn't really understand the story, but seemed that everyone was laughing, so, it must be funny. :D

Well, the performance was the hilarious part. I think the guys should apply for 'Raja Lawak' la. I was laughing deliriously on my seat. You guys will surely win the competition and even better than those shown on the Tv.  The pregnant Sehak, Kiki n Kaka, that 'run bony run bony tune' and etc. Salute to you all!!!

And a million thanks to all mainhit members for being supportive, cooperative and resourceful. You guys/girls rock!

 
 Mainhit...bang! hak3

And of course to all the 1st yr 09/10, for making the getaway as a memorable experience. And I do wish to erase certain moments during the english getaway.


 Kecik la plak pic nie.

P/s. I just realized this entry wasn't publish yet. Hak3 Just remained as a draft for the last 4 days.

No comments: