Daisypath Graduation tickers

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Random Post.

Everyone? is home for CNY hols. But here I am sitting in front of Dib's lappy at not-so-home-sweet-home of GV. This is one of those moments where I've no idea on what to post but feeling rather bored?, I make a mission to blabber a few words here.

So, last night I cried all night long. Kenape??!! Dun worry, nothing has happened but million thanks to Chinese movie smlm la! You see, I'm a bit sentimental when it comes to old folks. There was a scene in the movie where the children of the dying old woman were wishing and praying for their mother's death, so that they dun have to suffer paying the hospital bill. Whose heart isn't touch seeing that act. Earlier in the movie portrayed how the mother sacrificed her money, energy and ect for her beloved children. But at the end, she was isolated and alienated by her own blood. That's just cold, my friends. Nevertheless, I hate that movie, because after her mother died, I dun think her children learn anything. Aigoo2. 

Anyway, Allah has reiterated again and again in the Holy Quran Kareem on kindness to parents (al birr lilwalidain). A child should fully serves his/her parents give it on the financial or non-financial aspects. However, sadly, what's happening now is contrary to what should have happened according to the Quranic verses and our Prophet's teaching. "Yeah2, we're definitely living in world of 'if' and 'should'," this was said by one of our BS lecturers. Our current world has changed a child into a killer of his own parents. (Back to Tirah's post, dunia ini mmg penuh dgn kekejaman). Hence, it's up to us to make a change in this world. Whether we just want to be an observer to the world's destruction or there's something that can be fixed. Even a little difference can make a change.

"We have charged the human to be kind to his parents. With much pain his mother bore him, and with much pain she gave birth to him; his bearing and weaning are thirty months. when he grows to manhood and attains his fortieth year, he says: 'make me so disposed my lord, so that i give thanks for the favors with which you have blessed me, my father and mother, and that i will do good deeds that will please you. and, make me righteous and also my descendants. to you i repent, and i am among those who surrender"
(Al-Ahqaf, 46:15)

It is narrated that a man came to Allah's Apostle and said, "O Allah's Apostle! Who is more entitled to be treated with the best companionship by me?" The Prophet said, "Your mother." The man said. "Who is next?" The Prophet said, "Your mother." The man further said, "Who is next?" The Prophet said, "Your mother." The man asked for the fourth time, "Who is next?" The Prophet said, "Your father."
(Bukhari 8.2)  


 
The fairygod parents? :P

Hu3, I thot of posting something that is simple and short. But, nevermind la. :P

No comments: