Yeah! A new post at last. It's been quite a while and this blog has been overclouded by 'sawang'. *sweeping*. Hak3. Not that I don't want to write anything, it just that I didn't seem to have a suitable time to spend entirely on the computer. A mere 'touch and go' I guess. He3. Yela2, when you're at home, byk la pulak dishes to be washed, constantly dirtied dining table, tons of laundry load, plus multiple attempts to cook (which most of the time, the food is whether has an OD of salt/sugar or actually both :P - still L okay~).
Yesterday, I spent an entire day at shopping mall. Shopaholic? Nooo la. My bro got that SIR competition thingy. Kalah at preliminary round lg. His last word for the final three was Gastroenteritis - is a catchall term for infection or irritation of the digestive tract, particularly the stomach and intestine (in Kelantanese version, it's ceroh perot la). So, he spelled g-a-s-t-r-o-A-n-t-H-e-r-i-t-i-s. I was like, Noooooo!! hak3. Well, pity him. He kept on repeating that 'enteritis' over and over again despairingly in the car and at home. Seriously, that word is going to haunt him for some time. Nk wat camne. It's not his rezeki la. At night la, I was helping my other bro looking for purple kemeja. (Alaaa, that purple for our tamhidi's orientation thingy laa). There are so many variation of purple. At the end, I felt like I was having a temporary colour blind. Pening tgk bj~ :P
Anyway, this week is our 3rd week of hols. Boleh la nk reflect and reevaluate our past activities. This free time of ours should be spent in the remembrance of the Almighty. So that we will not regret later on. Don't abuse these two blessings.
Narrated ibnu Abbas: Allah's messenger said, "there are two blessing in which many people incur loss. (They are) Health and free time (for good doing)" -Al-Bukhari.Teringat lak what Mak Cik Hafizah has said. Normally we used to say, "study sungguh2, wat kerja elok2 etc, tp akhirat jgn lupa". Yet Allah has said it inversely in Surah Al-Qasas, verse 77th.
"But seek, in that which God has given you, of wealth, the Abode of the Hereafter, by expending it in obedience to God, and do not forget your share of this world, that is, [do not forget] to strive in it for the sake of the Hereafter; and be good, to people, by [giving] voluntary alms, just as God has been good to you. And do not seek to cause corruption in the earth, by committing acts of disobedience. Surely God does not love the agents of corruption’, meaning that He will punish them." -Tafsir al-Jalalayn
Seek the abode of hereafter but do not forget your share in the world. Whatever our doings are, always aim it for hereafter, the everlasting place. Study pn, let's aim it for dakwah(Allah). But I know, some of us (me include kot), study for granted. Since that is the thing that everyone else is doing. So, it would be bizarre and queer if we don't do it. Just an act of following the current of life.
But sometimes, we apparently indulge too much or sink in whatever we're doing, it overwhelms our aim. Studying/working too much or etc that we seem to forget where we're actually heading too. Don't let wasilah override your goal aka Hereafter.
K. Off for now.


1 comment:
eleh, koya noo~..
pdhal dyo x leh nk spell jgop tyme tuh..~
-__-
Post a Comment