Daisypath Graduation tickers

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The Worst of Everything.

Worst tourist guide, worst host and etc. Okay, I get it. I really need to work on my social skill. My bro labels me as a social recluse which I deny it every now and then. Well, I'm starting to think that he got a point there. 

When my father asked me to be a tourist guide to his Indian friend's wife and son, I was dumbfounded. Alamak, nk ckp ape? It's not the English speaking part that scared me of (not that my Eng is good btw), but what is there to talk about? My general knowledge of Kelantan is beyond poor, what's more on the geography part. He2. :P As being claimed by some of my friends, I'm a Kelantanese 'celup'. So, that explains the ignorance. Also, there was one question asked by the Indian, whether Malaysia is a democrat country or not. And I said yes la (based on what I'd learn in History three years before, hu3). And she asked if there is a king. Mmg la ada kn. So, whattehek king is doing in a democrat country?! Hmmm. It took me a few secs trying to recall whatever left in my brain's lobe regarding constitutional monarchy. Yup, as expected, mmg blank. So, I spurted out anything that was in my mind. "The king is nothing, no power, just symbol of something, bla3....." If I was about to do another history's essay, the probability of failure is definitely 1. Hu3 I wonder what has happened to all the history facts I churned in during SPM. I think it'd gone together with the exam paper. This is what we call study for granted and langsung x ikhlas. Now, it backfired me. That question also left me questioning my nationality too. 

Anyway, the guys just visited my house just now. 14 of them (yeke, I didn't count pn). Just came, ate and blah. Mcm R&R rasa. Actually, according to adab tetamu, host spatutnya melayan tetamu. But 14 against 1. Mmg xterdaya. With my mum and bro time tu jgak la nk keluar rumah.Hu3. Extreme awkwardness. Aku dan mereka juga. So, I ended up leaving them to self service. Supposedly, Dibah was there to accompany me la. But at last,  I accompanied her watching tv. He2. Thanks a lot Dib for your time. Had a nice chit chat with you (although I'd to bear listening to her latest gossip girl series and all the gedik's thingy~). Lalala~ And thanks to the guys yg dtg tadi, at least you know where my house is.

My bro is leaving the house soon for USIM! Aissey, bosan la plak nk lepak kt rumah sorang2. And I'm anticipating the girls to come to Klate nnt. Yea! Girls Day Out II!

6 comments:

`Ammar Sahrim said...

Salam. Untuk pengetahuan anda, Malaysia mengamalkan sistem Demokrasi Berparlimen di bawah pentadbiran Raja Berperlembagaan dalam dua peringkat iaitu peringkat persekutuan dan peringkat negeri. Sistem demokrasi Malaysia tak sama dengan demokrasi lain. We are more to United Kingdom's system.

aiman_masri said...

Takpe2... Practice makes perfect...

diJat said...

the part i excited most...latest gossip girls series??
nk tao..
nk tao..
nk tao..

TasniimAHY said...

ammar> he2. thnks for d info. It's coming back 2 me a lil bit. Tp bile nk xplain in eng mmg sume term dh lost.

emang> practice bljr sjrah ke? hak2

djat> gossip girl tu adalah eng drama yg gedik. Hanya dminati oleh dbah dan mereka yg sewaktu dgnnya. hak3

GuGu said...

not,,tlg pujuk mak kte nk g klntn 2...huuuu~

TasniimAHY said...

maaan~ gne laa ayt2 power tuh pjuk mak~~ bile lg nk jln2 klntn. dh cuti2 jepun, cti2 mlaysia laa plak~ hak3