Daisypath Graduation tickers

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Empty

The thing about cuti that I like the most is the freedom to think of what I WANT to do next, instead what I HAVE to do next.

But the most hateful part is lacking of self-control and discipline. I can spend the whole day just watching the stupid box (read : tv) or blogwalking into random bloggers.

And I felt really, really empty...

I think that's how it felt when your IMAN is falling and crashing into ground. Istighfar ye...

It would be nice to have doses of them...

This week ade pameran Cheng Ho kat stadium. I've no idea who he is or what he'd done before. The pameran sounds really like a historical one. Ahaks. Oh, there's acrobatic show too (but not really looking forward for it as I'm not fan of height).

p.s. 4 days left before the moment of 'teen' ends. I wish my face (or height) do reflect my age.

3 comments:

TiRaH(^-^) said...

salam..
nanim,even 4 days left before the moment of 'teen' ends,smpai ble2 pun nanim ttp kanak2 ribena bg saye..
haha...

GuGu said...

sy setuju dgn tirah..knk yg sgt GEDIX.
haha

TasniimAHY said...

hahaha...
kamu berdua juga....
masih kanak2 bg diriku ini...
hahaha...