Everyday, I'm always grateful to Him for blessing me with these two nikmat; Islam and family as well as friends who perpetually remind me how great the Islam is. Had it's just me, I would have never gone this far. Ya, sy sgt lemah. Everyday is a fight with nafsu. A fight with inner-self and evil's whisperings. Sometimes, I outsmart them but most of the time, they over-top me.
Some of my friends have stronger and better fikrah Islami which I salute and respect them. And kadang2 saya malu juga dgn mereka. Tp, saya suka bersama mereka...he3... ;)
Go to 1:33 directly if you want to skip the song.
The vid is about Ruben or Abd Bakr, an Australian who'd converted to Islam. I'd watched it a couple of times and every time I did it, it gives me goosebumps. Malu dgn diri sendiri pn ada. If you'd seen it, xpe la. Just a sharing from me.
Today, I've made myself to visit the Cheng Ho exhibition, bersama-sama 2 rakan setia saya, he3. The place was huge and full with small gerai inside and outside the air-conditioned tents. Jualan both from Malaysia and China (tp skit je kot dr cina; mostly jual batu jed, bracelets, china silk and so forth). One that I found kind of interesting from China was 'Terapi Naga Api'. Hahaha. Well, mmg ber'api' pn. Simply put, it's like a typical massage. Instead being wrapped by a thin clothing, that tukang urut will put a thick one (kain pe ntah) on the body and pour some fluid (sy xpasti air ape) where flames are coming out from it.
My second fav was that long chinese scroll. The label said 'Al-Quran dlm bahasa Cina'. I instantaneously went WTH??, since when Quran was written in chinese. Okay2 relax, it's just the translation. Misleading tol la label tuh. The interesting part is that the translation was written by a non-muslim, complete 30 juz. Huhuhu.
Yes, as a typical woman, ahaks, I couldn't help myself to be attracted to the clothes' section. There was nice iranian's garment. Sgt elegant.
Us : Berape erk baju2 nie?
Auntie: Satu RM 500, taaaaapi ader 10% discount, so, dlm RM 400++ je.
Me: (As if that 10% will make any difference to that rm500) Aisshh.
Finally, that Cheng Ho guy exhibition at KTC. Since he was a muslim, I was hoping to read more on that guy's biodata and his role in Islam. Tp cam xde je (or I just missed it??) Hmmm.
Some pics that I snapped...
| The guy himself |
| I think these replicas are his armada? |
| The world's longest Quran (200m)....he2 I saw my reflection there. |

1 comment:
video tu tengok banyak kali pon tak bosan.mengetuk hati dan iman,huhu...
Post a Comment