Daisypath Graduation tickers

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Home ;)

Alhamdulillah 'ala kulli hal. Going home today. Seronok. :) Jumpa mereka yg di-rindui. Sampai dah mimpi2 siap. Hehehe. Am writing this while waiting for the flight home, suddenly it is delayed. Huuu. At least, I got some time to write a mini post. :)

Almost two months being a 4th year medical student and a week or so continuing my service as MSC's MT. Within the time, there have been ups and downs already. Tribulations testing my patience . And yes, there are moreeeee yet to come after this. Somehow, I'm anticipating those. Haha.


Look forward and backward. Despite of what u've been tru, at the end of the day, what important is your dependance on Him.



Just bought. Hehe. :)

p.s. I've quited my twitter and Didi signed me for instagram instead. Muhaha.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

x psl2 ada nama sy. ahahahahaha

.rsmra. said...

"Look forward and backward. Despite of what u've been tru, at the end of the day, what important is your dependance on Him."

suka!!!! :)