Daisypath Graduation tickers

Friday, January 1, 2010

I'm tired.

This week only, dh 2 kali I felt really2 beban. One has to do wif report, and current is the debate stuff. And the funny thing is, the probs come from the other gender. I mean, really, every now and then, I reflected myself. Takut2,saya la pembawa masalah kt org.

Okay2, 1st of all, this entry is not a gender discrimination. I dun want to blame sape2.

Conflict pertama --> Report writing.

At first, I thot, sy sorang jer yg rase beban when it comes wif writing the report. Mne tak nye, even if I fairly divided the jobs, at last, I ended up doing most of it. But, it turned up, most of the girls felt the same way, actually even worse than me. Anyway, it's just a report. Not even a big issue, if and only if all the group partners give full cooperation. Usually, it was the guys that make us, the girls, went 'amok' with this report thingy. Naik darah laa kata org. As P said, "Everytime wat report, ber++ dosa ak. Ngumpat xpuah ati punye psl!"

*caution : I'm not gender biased okay. It's the truth. But ad gak girl yg lebey r gitu.

Anyway, it had nothing to go with gender etc. It's about responsibility and cooperativeness. Just do your part nicely and the problem solves. Ini x, terlupa la, last minute br kalut nk buat and other cliche excuses. Sekarang, it just a lab report, in the future, you have to write history of the patients and so on. Klau this kind of perangai terbawa2 smpai jd doc, u're doomed.

Conflict kedua ---> Arabic debate

Hu3, konflik selesai.

Keyboard off. Need to cr isi for debate. Hmmm. :(

1 comment:

GuGu said...

sy mengalami conflict yg sama sprt naniim..iaitu cnflict 1st.huhu