Since dh 2 org had tagged me. So, I just answer je la. No harm I guess.
1.What are you craving now?
-Just finished eating, xrase nk craving pa-pe
2.Where is the place that you want to go most?
-Jannah. I believe everyone dreams of going there.
3.If you can have 1 dream to come true,what would it be
-I'm a person who loves to dream. So, my dream is to have all my dreams to become true.
4.Which type of person do you hate the most?
-A liar, but then sape yg suke penipu. hu3
5.Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain
-Well, rainbow is cute but scientifically it just an optical phenomenon. So, I don't really mind seeing it or not.
6.If you have fault,would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
-Of course la I want to know. Mistakes is how we learn to improve ourselves. But klau nk pinpoint my fault pon please do it privately la.
7.Find a word to describe the person who tagged you
-Ade 2 owg actually, first wud be Wafiy. What to say bout him erk? Personally, I dun really know him that much. But I guess everyone else is also in the process of getting to know each other. So, wafiy is NICE, really, I mean it. And yeah, just like everybody and Pn Adilah had said before, "Korean actor-like". Hak3
-The 2nd person was Dbah. One word that suits her the most would be G****. ha3 (I know, dbah must be screaming at me rite now~!!) But due to our bff code, I'll look past that G stuff~.
Supposedly, I've to tag somebody else but nevermind la. I'm not the type yg suke tag2 ppl. hak3.

1 comment:
I'm not the type yg suke tag2 ppl...
act,me too...tp sje xtao nk update pe...hak3
Post a Comment