Daisypath Graduation tickers

Thursday, November 25, 2010

25th November 2010

One more hour, today will end. hehehe. And officially, I've turned 2-0 today. Yes, the big 'two' in front. These are my favourite quotes of the day. Hehehe. 
Sabda Nabi, mafhumnya : 'Tidak berganjak kedua-dua kaki seorang hamba pada hari kiamat sehingga disoal mengenai umurnya pada perkara apakah ia habiskan, ilmunya untuk apa digunakan, harta benda dari manakah ia peroleh dan pada apakah ia belanjakan, serta ttg tubuh badannya pada perkara apakah ia susutkan kemudaannya serta kecergasannya"        -Hadis riwayat Tarmizi

"....moga bertambah iman seiring dengan usia..." - u-noe-who-u-r
All praises to Allah for blessing me the nikmat of breathing until this very moment. All I''m asking from You is to never let me deviate from this path of siratulmustaqim and intensify my Iman and Takwa to You.


And again today, I tagged along my father into his OT. Hahaha. So much for my birthday celebration. It was a coincidence that he'd surgery to do today. Tagging along with me were 2 other friends.

Quite embarassing at first, because we'd no idea how to get into there and the operation was on-going at that time. Fortunately, my father sent a nurse to pick us up. Aiisshhh, dah malu nk jmpa nurse tuh. 

The patient was a young girl, 15 y/o. Fuuh, muda tuh. She has idiopathic scoliosis;  medical condition in which a person's spine is curved from side to side (idiopathic...yes, the word idiot gives out the meaning already). Tp sy membuat teori bhw budak nie sgt rajin study smpi asyik tertido kat meja study. Which finally lead to her condition. Hahaha. ;D


Be grateful that Allah still rewards us with healthy back

When we entered the OT, the back of the girl was wide open. And I wondered how the docs differentiate the stuff in her flesh when I could only see red thingy all over it. Aishhh. Xreti, mmg la....

The team was trying to straighten the bending by putting screw and blablabla. There scene inside there was no difference from the construction site. Hahaha. And I'm not joking. You've got hammering here, drilling there and screwing the bones. For one minute, I'd totally forgotten that they were doing it on a living thing...one mistake, you'll leave the patient paralyze. Scary, huh...


Yeah, team medical dragon~ Ahaks
One this particular doctor was squishing the scraped bones from patient into pieces. Agak pelik. Turned out that, the pieces of bones will be scattered back into the girl's spine to grow new bones. Klakar ssb xpenah dgr plak camtuh. Homograph something...

Finally, after almost 3 hours standing and observing from far (and being totally invisible to other docs and nurses), we left the room to pray and eat. And never come back there. Hahaha. Xde la. One of us had to other errands to do. So, we called it a day.


Lots of things I couldn't comprehend back in the room. So, there's still a looooooooooong way to go. And InsyaAllah, if I make it to become a doc, there's one thing I pray hard to Allah; I don't want to become a reason behind the death of my future patients. Na'uzubillah...


Menanam satu impian di sini...hehehe (feeling abnormally short w/out the heels ;p) 

p.s. To all my wonderful friends, thanks for the great and meaningful birthday wishes. Allah yubarik fikum!!!
p.s.s. 25,26,28,29 Nov....such wonderful dates. I wonder why??? hehehe

5 comments:

najihah iman said...

sanah helwah again tasnim..
bestnye dia dpt tagged along into OT..
ayah tasnim kt husm@hkb?

TasniimAHY said...

thanks again mc wa~~~ ayah keje kt husm...

GuGu said...

npe awk msuk OT pki tdung w/out cap dy?
sy msuk OT hosp slyg, xle pki tdung sj. kene pki cap dy dan sememangnyer amat2 bruk. aish. huhu
didi tu xpengsan ke msuk OT., haha

sanah helwah dear. n DD tu...:D

TasniimAHY said...

kne bwk tdung fresh dr umah~~ huiishh, tdung n cap??? sgt klakar~ tp sy penah pkai gitu kt hosp laen..tp kat usm bleh jerk....sume staff pompuan wat gitu...except yg xpkai tdung tuh, kne la pkai cap...

wish jer~~ hadiah xnk bg ke?

Anonymous said...

owh, terharu....hehe ;p
- i-know-who-i-am