Daisypath Graduation tickers

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Bengang

It's the night before eidul adha. But....

Despite of that, you have a father who is
 groaning in pain,
thinning due to not eating,
and obviously is not having enough water.
Someone suggested to bring him to the hospital,
At least, if it is his time already,
let hime go in peace,
not in a devastating way.
But, 
NO,
you said, "Sape nk jaga kt hospital?"
HELLO!!!
Look around you,
you've at least seven siblings, 
not to mention, your children are grown up already to help taking care their grandfather.
So, what's your problem?
Malas nk deal with hospital??
Baba is more than happy to jump in to help,
Even, some of you are working in the hospital...

Or you just simply don't care....???

P.s. Sorry, it's not my intention to unleash my anger tonight. I just got back visiting relatives at Kg. I coudn't even stand for 5 minutes in front of that poor man, what's more for a week like the family did. Groaning, moaning, menggelepar sana-sini. Baba explained what they can do; bring him to hospital. If they think the pain was from 'buatan org', then bring the bomoh to the hospital too. I bet the doctors are fine with it.
Theys seemed to agree with baba...at first. Then, they started to give excuses and decided that the best way is to keep the poor man in the house and do nothing. Great!

P.s.s I know that the power of healing is in Allah's hand. He's the true healer. But I believe that the power of ikhtiar is in our very hands. 

P.s.s.s Have a blessed eidulaldha though!

5 comments:

aiman_masri said...

Kesian dye... Zaman sekarang pun main bomoh2 lagi eh...

TasniimAHY said...

bomoh itu mmg pegangan kuat tuh~ payah nk buang...

Anonymous said...

sabar...

TasniimAHY said...

well, atok tuh dh meninggal smlm. at last. innalillahi wainna ilaihirojiun...

aiman_masri said...

may Allah bless him... Semoga kesakitan itu penghapus dosa...