Assalamualaikum.
I haven't log in the blog for some time, tengok2 dah banyak changes dalam blogspot homepage. Hehehe. Took me a while to figure out the way.
Just got home from Sydney yesterday. Prior to that, we were overwhelmed and busied by the 2nd pro exam, PPD camp and now, paaaaaaaaaaaaaaacking! Huuu. The same month last year, I was in Melbourne visiting my brother and his family, Alhamdulillah, this year, Allah bagi rezeki utk melawat Sydney with friends. If possible, I would love to blog on it (or klau mls, post pics jee kot), just like I did last year, Goooood Day, Mate! and its sequels.
| Btw, love this pics. I think it was taken at the Royal Botanic Garden. hehehe. |
Now, back to mode packing. Nway, ade tetamu (adik ishaq) dlm rumah yg super-bersepah. Segan gak nak bagi masuk tp nasib baik ade bilik yg dh kemas. ehehe. :)

1 comment:
Ahhh macam mana nihh nak pergi Sydney jugak! :'D
Post a Comment