Alhamdulillah, Allah gives me 2nd opportunity to travel to the land of kangaroo again. Been here for 4 days already. Not doing much (eating too much ade la), just visiting area around the house and etc. Previously, Nana lived in Coburg, nearer to the Melb City but then he moved to Frankston, dekat sgt dgn beach!!, tp it takes almost an hour to get to the City.
And now it's winter. Temperature is around 10 sumthing. Time noon okay laa kuar, xde la sejuk sgt tp time early morning and night, my fav spot is in front of the heater, huahuahua. The cold is bearable, cam constantly duduk dlm air-cond in lecture hall.
I think it's kinda weird to see mama not doing anything. Klau kt rumah, if there's free time, she'll be mengemas, mengemas and mengemas. Tp rumah bersepah gk, thanks a lot to jejaka2 kt umah tuh (sy mungkin sepahkan skit2 kot, ha3). Mama is a neighbourly type too. Suka bertandang kat rumah2 jiran, but here, batang hidung jiran pn xnampak, apatah lg nk kenal. So, she's a bit disappointed about that. I bet those people are either too busy working or too old and sick to get out often.
Anyway, life will be incomplete without probs to test us. We're having some sort of camera probs.
1) My cam has LCD prob. I opened it last week to get it fix tp okay lak time tu. So, xjd nk baiki. Smpi sini screen die blank balik, tp boleh amik gambar lg. But it feels like taking photos blindly, cam bangang je.
2) Mama's cam okay, tp when I checked the SD card, it has 128 MB of memory, PE KEJADAH NIE!!! SAPE TUKARR?? No wonder it gets full to quickly. Since the cam is an old version of Sony, so xdpt cari laa pengganti lain.
3) Nana's cam pn okay sgt2. So, we borrowed his cam and snapped photos sana-sini. When I got home, I attempted to transfer the pics into mama's lappy when suddenly the comp was jammed and the SD card coudn't be read. And that was the end of it and the photos too. Fortunately, ade laa saki-baki photos snapped by my ipod.
I'll post some photos in my next post. Layth tetiba wat sudden appearance nyibuk kat sini.

No comments:
Post a Comment