Day 2 (30/5/11)
Melbourne Museum
Melbourne Museum
Nana was off from his work. He took us around the Monash uni jap then, he brought us to Melbourne Museum. This was my second time. There wasn't any much change since my last visit except they were having a mummy of pharaoh for exhibition. Replica je pn, not a real one. But during the visit, I was semiconscious, sooooo sleeeepy cause I took flu med and Loratadine at the same time the night before. I sort of double-dosed myself with sleepy meds. I can even sleep while walking. Hahaha, padan muka. Igt ubat cam magic ke, makan sekali gus boleh terus sembuh...Camne laa nk jd doc. Here some pics there. Mostly were gone because of some technical issues with the card reader. Huhuhu.
| All info about bugs and insects ade kat sini. Interesting!!! |
| I think the pic was about the insects live in the ground ke ape ntah... |
| Inside the ant colony!!! |
| Replica of animals |
| Tempat nie sal batu2 kristal rasenyeee... |
| Mini Jurassic Park! |
| Section ni sal human body! Best sgt2!!! |
The most interesting part for me, of course laa the human body. Because that was the part I understand the most compared to dinasours, bugs etc. One section was called 'Preparing For Puberty' or something like that laa. Kinda sensored. Various pics of human in different phases of life (phases like kids, teens, adult) pasted on the wall..........in full nudity. Hahaha. I didn't dare to take pics (mmg xleh pn!).
The other section was all about human mind. Sape nk jd psychologist/psychiatrist boleh laa dtg. Quite interesting. But this time, I didn't go into that part, since mama cam tired and I was fighting to stay conscious. We called it a day after finishing the human body section.
Day 3 (31/5/11)
Shopping kat bandar Frankston. Didn't buy much, window shopping je lebey. Beli prepaid sim. Tp entah camne sampai skang sim tu xleh top-up. Pelik. Nasib baik free jer sim tuh.
Day 4 (1/6/11)
Did nothing. Just stay at home. Both Nana and Sis Aliya went to work. I tried to ride on Sis Aliya's bicycle. Cam advance je basikal tuh, dah laaaaaa tiiinggi!!! Asl laaa sume mende tinggi2 kt cni...

1 comment:
pendek. boo.. haha
Post a Comment