Day 5 (2/6/11)
Mama and me strolled around the house area and visited the Monash Uni branch for education, economy plus bussiness faculties. Dekat sgt uni tu ngan Nana's house. Later, Sis Aliya took us to the shopping mall. Mama did some shopping, spent $100 sumthing on corelle (aka pinggan mangkuk laa tuh). Dasat tul but her money anyway, so no question asked. Hahaha. Even, I used her money as well. Baba said I was like a parasite, hahaha. Nak wat cmne, xder proper income. And I bought myself a new pair of shoes. Yeeee! Murah je, $10 sumthing, beli kt K-mart je pn (aka cam Mydin kt M'sia).
After that, just before Maghrib time, Sis Aliya took us uphill to see the sunset. And Layth asked "Why does the sun go down into the ocean?", hehehe, how to explain that to 4 y/o kiddo. "-.-
 |
| Taken kt Monash Uni Peninsula branch |
 |
| In front of Nana's house. Luas kot~ |
|
 |
| The sunset scenery |
 |
| Mama n me |
No comments:
Post a Comment