Daisypath Graduation tickers

Saturday, June 4, 2011

49 days.

Dibah gave me this Korean drama.

Citer nie mmg nonsense....nonsense and nonsense,

but I could use a good laugh dlm suasana sejuk + my nose is numb from the flu and sneezing.

Anyway, panjang siot kot, 20 eps, crammed with stories of different persons entangled in the same conflict.

and to find that at the end, nobody is with anyone, the heroine died at last (even I'm not sure who's the hero/heroine).

It really deviates from the cliche happy ending of Kdramas. Hahaha.

This drama also reminds me to my friends, who have been together since my innocent days as kekanak ribena. And those who I feel comfortable and ease with their presence. Although, there were times where I feel like really2 geram with them, but at the end, you can't just liking them.

"To purely and sincerely love someone"....

With that love to search for the ultimate love of HIS.

Credit : drcintapunyebelog
Perrghh, cam dah pelik bunyik love tuh. Okay, this topic ends here!

No comments: