I has added one more hobby into the list, blog-walking. Esp the ones owned by your ex-classmates, friends or at least the person you know outside this virtual world. My sis-in-law had once said that when you blogwalking into somebody's blog, esp your friends, it is just your way to say hi or to update your friends' current condition but you're just plain lazy to actual do so. Hahaha. I couldn't agree more about that. Kelakar je.
Reading those (I mean their blogs), reminds me how they are in real person. When you write something out, it reflects who you are, or at least the way you think. Some might write or share the words of goodness/zikrullah, some want to discuss the world's current issues or some just looove to scribble their personal experiences, simply to share their happiness and sorrow to the world. Whatever it might be, that diversity makes blog-walking an interesting hobby to me.
By the way, I've finished watched the Sungkyunkwan Scandal. It's an okay for me (minus the romance-geli-geleman stuff). Gu Yong Hac (Song Jong-Ki) is soooooo cute!!! Hahaha. xde la. Ade certain quotes from that movies that catch my attention.
"Intelligence is not found in the answer but is in the question." Thinking it back, knowing the answers doesn't mean you know everything. But when you ask the right question, you will find yourself progressing towards the right path. However, since we are trained to memorize the answers, it's kinda hard to do it the other way. Not to mention, some of the questions we assume them as the stupid ones. When in fact, in the stupid ones lies the right question. Hahaha, what I'm trying to say niee?! Okay2, the thing is don't be afraid to ask question or to question anything!
"The smaller thief will lead to the greater thief". Well, at first, I don't really get it. Rupa2nya, the underlying meaning was the bribery and misconduct of the upper officers that lead to poverty and hardship of middle and lower class people. The latter class will eventually commit petty theft under desperation to survive. Human will always be human. Until now, bribing is a never 'basi' issue. Even in our own country (although the people are not physically oppressed), bribery is rampant. (I feel like writing for SPM essay, ahaks)

No comments:
Post a Comment