It's baba birthday today.
Happy birthday! May Allah bless u. Errmm, not so good at expressing the feeling. Haha. Thanks for everything. Your deeds to us are countless. And only Allah can ever repay that.
Thanks Allah for blessing such a great father to us. Hehe. Doakan nanim ye. Esok dah start posting surgery. Huhu!
“I don’t know how, dear Allah, except to ask you to bless him as richly as he deserves — and to help me live up to the example he has set. I pray that I will look as good in the eyes of my children as my father looks in mine." :) -originally taken from 'A daughter - Ann Landers.'


1 comment:
Thanks nanim for the kind words.We malays are poor in expressing feelings and look much parkinsonism in that aspect.Parents and fathers always proud with their offsprings and baba never fails in reading nanim's blog looking forward for any new postings.Salam bitaufik wannajah insyallah
Post a Comment