Daisypath Graduation tickers

Friday, July 1, 2011

Good Daaaay, mate!!! VI

I haven't write anything since I returned from Melb. Tetiba kne siapkan MSC planner for the monthly meeting (kelam kabut since blurr nk wat pe at first). Then, sleepover at Achik's house with Adilah; budget nk study same2, but at the end, we were busy chit-chatting smpai tgh mlm tuh! hahaha ;p. Sian Achik~ hehehe. And last week, I got a sudden call from Timah to help out SMI Aman's debate team (will do another post on it).

Before that, I think I ought to finish the sequel of my trip to Melb. Alang2 dah start, better finish it all. Ermm, here goes another Gooooood Daaay, mate!!!

Cape Schanck, Vic

I was there on my 7th day. One word for it, SUBHANALLAH. Gile bapak cantik!!! (mind the language, hehehe). I'm not really the scenery-loving type of person, but this place WAS breathtaking and out of word! The wind and the air there was blown  all the way from Antartic. I literally was breathing the Antartic's air! Hehehe, overreact jap. Let's just move on to the pics.

Ini gmbar edit

Ini pn gmbr edit
Mama, Layth, Me, Sis Khairun (in the background: cape schanck lighthouse)

Can't help but to imagine Tsunami here. Na'uzubillah...

Allah is GREAT!!!

Walking down is much easier!

See how long it goes...
Subhanallah!
Allahuakbar!

No comments: