"Subject physio dah pass, tp kne study lg ye..."
Sy,
"Ha'ah laa. hahaha" (tp study bkn utk exam ye tau!)
Physiology quiz is in two weeks. 22nd and 23rd.
Alamak. I just started to study a week ago (tu pn skit2, duk umah 2 bln golek2 atas katil jer yek). Reading Mr. Ganong is like reading physio in Mandarin. Pe kejadah laa die tulis nie. Pelik2 je.
Tu laa, that's a lil tiny miny of Allah's knowledge. Still hard to understand. So, who are we to be arrogant with that tiny fraction of knowledge. Be humble no matter who you are. Hehehe.
Tu laa, that's a lil tiny miny of Allah's knowledge. Still hard to understand. So, who are we to be arrogant with that tiny fraction of knowledge. Be humble no matter who you are. Hehehe.
Pray for us. InsyaAllah.
p.s. Will be off to KL today. Anyway, hostel rasenye dah bleh start daftar.
p.s.s. I just realized something. I wonder how did Baba can still read my blog even though I privatised it. Weird....At first, I thot his comp kept the password which later I deleted the cache (btul ke term ni?). Still he can read it. Pelik2. Xkan Baba hafal kot password tuh, panjang siiih.....
And just now, I went to the setting to unprivatise it. Guess what? I was shocked to see that there was one invited reader. Baba! Hahaha, I think he invited himself over. Klakar. Bile ntah die curi2 masuk my account nie. And since he watched the marathon of 'Prison Break', Baba seemed to be full of new tactics....huuurmm.

2 comments:
hee.baba power kot.ingat dia je.bhaha.
hahaha, baba sy mmg sgt power. sy xde laa se-power mcm dia.
Post a Comment